Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Friday, December 19, 2003

Can you believe it's almost Christmas!

It doesn't feel like it at all to me. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but I think it might just be a pipe dream. I haven't really had a white Christmas in about 5 years now. How crazy is that, I haven't been with the Coles family for Christmas in 5 years. It's a good that I have some solid back up in the Rowell clan or a guy might find himself depressed.

But if any of you would like to pray for snow to cover the Emerald Isle I would appreciate it. I could use a good snowball fight, or possibly a snow angel session, or maybe even go toboganing, oh yes! Even just one good day before it melts.

But I guess we can't have it all. We could hardly expect to have our sub-tropical climate plus be blessed with snowy winters. That would just be selfish.

Well anyway. Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope that if you do get a break that it will be a good one and I pray that we will all get a wee glimpse of what this holyday is really about.

Oh yeah, and Happy New year too. Lets make those resolutions count. (ha ha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home