Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Amazing views

I went for a run in Drumkeira(spelling?) forest yesterday morning with Stanley Kelly and I have to say that it was one of the best runs I have had in a long time. It is a killer place to run because there are a lot of hills and rocks but it was so good to be off the roads and enjoy the quiet of the woods, and the views are fantastic.
I have to say that I have slagged Charlie in the past for giong there so much because it is such an ugly pine forest but now i must repent. It is really a great place. Its no Merlough, but we do need diversity in life. So sorry charlie it is pretty nice after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home