Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Monday, February 07, 2005

The greatest show on earth?

I am happy to say that after 4 hours on the internet and phone last week I am now the proud owner of a couple of tickets to see U2 in Dublin in June.

The process was very frustrating and I just about threw my computer out the window a few times (that's no mean feat considering I have shutters covering the windows in my office). But alas I have tickets to the greates show on earth, well maybe not the greatest. A sun set from the top of Everest might top it. But I'm sure it will be pretty good.

I have been a big U2 fan since I was 10 but have not seen a single live show so 20 years on I hope the wait, and the shillings spent, were worth while.

I'll tell you in 5 months...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home