Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More good memories...

Just looking trhough some pics and saw this one again and thought that its such a good memory that I should blog it.

A fantastic day swimming at Murder Hole, Downings, Donegal. November 2005

It wasn't too long afte this that i was lifted up and pounded into the beach by a big wave. I ended up crawling around caughing and sputtering, blindly for a couple of minuites because every orafus(sp?) in my head was full of salt water and sand. Not a great feeling but very funny to look back on and im sure a good laugh for everyone else at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home