Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I've never said this before but I'm saying it now...

I'm really getting into the book of Revelation right now, which I can honestly say has never happened before in my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not any clearer about what the end of the world is going to look like, when it's going to happen or in what order things are going to take place... but you can't help but be left in awe of an awsome God. I't kind of leaves me with the feeling, do I take Him seriously enough? If we have "declawed the Lion of Judah" then Revelation certainly gives them back...and then some!

One of my favourite parts is the letters to the 7 Churches. Talk about a firm kick up my back side!

So I encourage you, even if like me, you have be intimidated or turned off by this book in the past, pick it back up. Give it a read. I guarantee, you will be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home