Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Blog tag... I'm it

01. Total volume of music files on my computer?
3.52Gb

02. The last CD I bought was?
Gavin Degraw - Chariot

03. Song playing right now: Nothing. I'm enjoying the silence.

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
Whole world in His hands - Tim Hughes
Love and Peace or else - U2
Down with the King - RUN DMC
Everything that Bob Marley has ever done, especially Redemption Song and No Woman No Cry
Gold to me - Ben Harper


05. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
Nobody becasue in Blog tag there is no touch backs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home