Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hello everyone who is so bored right now that you are still checking my blog even though I haven't updated it in about 7 months.

Sorry for the lack of content lately but I haven't had a computer at home so I was only able to update at work and since I don't want to spend every moment of my life at the edge I haven't done much.

but...I just got a new laptop and broadband at my house so hopefully this will be a corner turned.

Its funny that it has taken getting ready to leave the country for a couple of years for fiona and I to finally invest in a computer. But I am glad it has finally happened and I am very happy with my purchase. A Sony FS 315s for those of you that know what that means , or care. Its a beaut!

Anyway, hopefully now I will be able to cronicle more of my life on this post modern, ego driven web hosted journal. ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home