Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dont you just hate it when you write a big email or a paper or something and just when you finish and try to save it or send it or publish it, it just dissappears. Well that just happened to me with a blog entry. It had a picture and everything and when i published it, it just vanished. It allegedly went on to my blog but this has yet to be seen. So if you see a stray blog entry floating around that looks like it might be mine could you, take it in, feed it, clothe it and then send it back to me. Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can recommend to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on this question.

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home