Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Of Course one of the best parts of our trip was seeing my family.

These are two of my nephews, Clay and Tate. We got to watch them both play hockey. It was great. There is an amazing community atmosphere at kids hockey games in Canada.

Fiona and I with my sister Ange. We got to stay at her house for a few nights. It was definitely great to be able to see my family for the first time in three years.


Hopefully it won't be as long again!...

1 Comments:

Blogger weeksi said...

dude! you kids haven't changed at all, still look as young and snazzy as always!

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home