Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

I just read this today in The word for today.

'Many Christians estimate difficulty in the light of their own resources, thus they attempt very little and they always fail. The real giants have all been weak people who did great things for God because they reckoned on His power and His presence to be with them.' - Hudson Taylor

To me this came at just the right time... but I suppose everyday is the right time to be reminded of this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim Coles said...

Hey Paul. I am reminded everyday that His strength is made perfect in my weakness. Thanks for putting this out there for us.
I will be updating my blog daily starting Sunday as I head off to Phoenix for my last module of Arrow. Check it out.
Tim

4:58 AM

 
Blogger Emma Duncan said...

I have been reading a book about the same kind of thing. This guy Joel was saying that we serve a supernatural God and it isn't our job to know how he is going to sort out or work out whatever it is we need done, it is just our job to be obedient and submit to him and he can do the impossible - more than we could EVER ask or imagine. It's hard to let that fully sink in eh?!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just came at the right time for me - cheers!!

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. a good post colesy.

6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go snowboarding! St Plaiter....mmmmm

4:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go snowboarding! St Plaiter....mmmmm

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home