Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

An old poem... for a new year.










And now you live dispersed on ribbon roads,

And no man knows or cares who is his neighbour
Unless his neighbour makes too much disturbance,
But all dash to and fro in motor cars,
Familiar with the roads and settled nowhere--T.S. Eliot

How do I live the greatest commandment, in the west, today? How do I live against prevailing culture, prevailing trends and against my own selfish interests? And how can I truly follow the only one who is worthy of being followed?

A new hope, a new life, a new day and a new year... and thankfully, His mercy is new each morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home