Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Monday, September 15, 2008

For anyone who is patient enough to still check this space every once in a while sorry for the lack of content.

It was an extremely brilliant but busy summer in Romania, followed buy a month back home painting our house top to bottom, followed by starting a new job and only having internet for the last few weeks.

On top of that I find that now that I am back in the land where you can find out all the latest on anything on your radio in your car, on your tv, talking to friends, etc... I am just not on the computer that much lately, other than when I need it at work, and then that's work of course... ha ha.

But I will get back to it, even if its a little intermittent.

Just a little highlight for your viewing interest though, here is a nice picture of a beautiful spot we visited on our way home in Barcelona.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Class pic. I was there 5 years ago and Leanne and I have booked to go back this Christmas, Barcelona just really is the place folks!

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

What are you doing now, Paul?

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home