Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Its been a while

Well iv been getting some stick lately about how frequently I update my blog, so I just want to say in response to that, I actually have a life you blog nerds.
I just had a good chat with pete martin over a few games of pool (which I won 4 - 0) and I think we have both left with pickeled brains. I love to think about God, life and the church, but sometimes you just need to get back to the basics and try to look at the world like a child. Kind of like the whole Forest Gump thing. Sometimes we can think and philosophize too much and not actually do anything. We need to live on the ground while we ponder the stars, and when all else fails, keep it simple stupid.
God is beyond understanding and I think it is better that way, but He loved me first so I want to love Him and point others toward Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home