Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

A bit fluish
I haven't been feeling the greatest for the last couple of days. This has also been compounded by the fact that my knees are not doing the best. Its never good to have sore knees when you are hoping to run a marathon. I am hardly ever sick so this double blow is not good for me. But im sure I will pull through.
Had a great night at the Giants game last night. 38 of us went all together from the Edge and I think at least a couple dozen instant giants fans were born. The second and third perionds were pretty exciting with a fight and a goal in the last second. Literally the last second, no joke. OUr bus never arrived to take us so we all had to drive which was a bit of a bummer but it all turned out alright. I do reccomend it to anyone, especially if you have never seen a hockey game before. It is a good game.

Mojo got beat up. for all of you who know Mojo, he is not doing too well right now. I don't know the whole story so I won't go into any detail but he somehow got in a fight and got beat up by a couple of guys. He has a broken nose and a dislocated shoulder. Please pray for him. He is not the fighting type. Also pray that this will not start something bigger between the different groups in this town. And pray that those Christians from the Edge and the town that know these guys will be able to be salt and light in this situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home