Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It seems like there is a bit of a “tagging” epidemic going on right now and I have succumbed to the affliction despite installing some free virus protection software. It just shows you that nothing is 100% safe!

7 things you might or might not know about me.

1. I sucked my thumb until I was probably 8 or so.

2. I also knocked out my 2 front teeth engaging in that lost art form of roller-skating when I was about 8 (not exactly sure on the accuracy of the age – I had a bit of amnesia).

3. I hated reading while I was in school but have loved it ever since I got out. (I kind of wish it would have been the other way around… I might have done better.)

4. I had a serious mullet/shortlong in high school and I thought it was cool. (It may or may not have been)

5. I wrote my History dissertation on “Family planning in Nazi Germany.” Sounds interesting doesn’t it.

6. Every sports team I support is playing abysmally right now. (Arsenal, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Buffalo Bills) What can you do?

7. I regularly wake Fiona up sleeping walking/talking or even capturing imaginary spiders in our bed in the wee hours of the morning. (She hates it but I think it’s quite humorous.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Number 7 is great... and as for number 6 - support Linfield!!! ;-)

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Emma Duncan said...

I think it is funny too when she tells us about it. Haha. Am just remembering some classics now!!

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home