Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Monday, March 03, 2003

Music
Well I am just sitting here in the Edge on Music night listening to my own personal rock band crank out loud, and I mean loud, tunes. It is actually relaxing, if you like that sort of thing.

So it makes me think about my all time favourite artists or bands and here they are in no particular order.

U2
Pearl Jam
Larry Norman
Bob Marley
Ben Harper
Neil Young
James Taylor
Van Morrison
Paul Simon
Sarah Vaughn or something like that

And since Im on the top ten thing...

top 10 favourite books in no particular order

The Lord of the Rings
The Catcher in the Rye
The Alchamist
The Cosmic Triligy
John
To kill a Mocking Bird
No Wonder They Call Him Savior
No Compromise - the story of Keith Green
The Hitchhikers Guid to the Galaxy
Ruthless Trust

And that is all the top ten for today folks.
I would add to this by saying something really interresting and thoughtful but Pete Martin already does too much of that so you will have to read his blog if you really want to be challenged today.

I hope you all experience and feel the Grace of God today in everything you do. Never think you are too good and never think that you know more than the guy beside you because the fact of the matter is, you probably don't. Usually it is just when I think I have arrived that I find my self at the wrong end of the path I was supposed to be travelling. Thank God for Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home