Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Friday, November 03, 2006

I woke up this morning and looked out my window and this is what I saw...


It's only the start of November and winter has arrived in force. About 4 inches of snow fell today and it doesn't seem to be going away in a hurry.

But the wierd thing is that we have skipped autumn. Last week it was about 20C every afternoon and got as warm as 24C a couple of days.

Its a bit crazy driving at the moment but it looks nice. I think I will be building a snowman soon. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we definitely didn't have a view like that...but like romania we seemed to skip autumn all together...within one week temperatures dropped by 10degrees.

the snow looks nice though!

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Mojo said...

Bout ye Pauly-boos

nice snow

wha?

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home