Paul Coles, Youthworkerish type guy. Present location: Targu Mures, Romania. Married to an amazing girl named Fiona. I'm on a JOURNEY and have no idea where I'll end up other than in the hands of God.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The truth is out there...

I was just having a wee moment of nostalgia, looking back through our Christmas photos and found this mysterious one that must have been taken at our Underground Christmas party.

Santa made a visit at the end of the night to give out presents but I didn't realize that someone had de-hatted him and takin this sneaky little picture.

Now maybe we can identify the imposter. I knew that there was something just not quite right about him but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

If you have any info about this obvious Santa fraud you can contact the RSPSCAOCC (The Royal society for the protection of Santa Clause and other Christmas Characters) by their website.

Its a shame that in this day and age of free press and inter agency information sharing people still think that they can get away with such shameless acts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the imposter is your brother tim!!

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home